5 reasons you should consider Window Tinting This Christmas
Ten days till Christmas. This is the time of year everyone’s thoughts turn to window tinting…not. For most of you, unless you’re in the window film industry, having your windows and glass doors tinted is the farthest thing from your mind.
But it shouldn’t be.
The Christmas season is a great time to have your home, retail store or building tinted.
Here are five reasons why:
- You might get a bargain. Window tinting is a seasonal business. There’s plenty of work in the Spring and Summer, not as much in late Fall and Winter. Window tinting companies, like all businesses, need to keep the lights on during the slow season. They are more likely to cut a deal when the demand for their services is low.
- You’ll get sale prices. Most window tinting companies run sales during the holidays. They run discounts and offer gift cards. Again, demand is slow, and businesses want to drive traffic. You can get deals that are only there this time of year. For instance, check out Metro Tint Texas’ Security Film holiday special.
- You’ll beat the price increase. Most window film manufacturers raise prices every year. If you wait until next Summer you will pay a higher price.
- You can get it installed on your schedule. Commercial window tinting can be completed during the holiday period. Offices are less crowded, so the tinting can be applied with minimal impact on your operations.
- Winter sun can be brutal. The sun is lower in the sky during the winter. This causes increased glare, heat, and discomfort. The lower angle of incidence means windows are less energy efficient. This makes the benefits of window film – less heat, glare, and discomfort – even more pronounced.
Christmas is the best time to tint your home or business
When you want protection from sun damage, less heat and a more comfortable home window film is a great choice. It’s a simple, little-understood technology with enormous benefits. Let us show you how window film can improve your home, office or business. Call us at 800-297-3862.
Best of all, you don’t need to have the window film installed over the holidays. Simply book your appointment, lock in your price and you’re good to go. It’s as simple as that.
Metro Tint Texas is Dallas’ authorized 3M Prestige Window film dealer. Contact us for advice, a free estimate or if you have a question. Let us put our more than 20 years of experience and dedication to excellence to work for you. We’re great people too.